Thursday, October 1, 2015

First Quarter Reflection

AP Government has taught me so many new things that I did not know about the United States Government. The most interesting thing that I have learned about during this quarter is probably the US Constitution. Before this class, I thought I knew what the Constitution was. In reality, I did not know the basis and principles that someone needs to know to truly understand the Constitution. The project that we did helped me to analyze, understand, and remember the things I learned about the Constitution.
I also really enjoyed the blog posts that we have been required to do. Doing these help me to keep up current events in a fun way. The blog posts have also taught me to summarize very long articles. This skill will be very helpful in the long run.
At first, the grant project that we did was extremely confusing. After I did more and more research on my grant, it began to make more and more sense. I now actually know and understand what a federal grant is.
During the next three quarters, I hope to continue learning in deep detail about the importance of our government. Doing this, I will increase my intelligence about the United States Government and learn how to speak out for the political issues I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment