Sunday, November 8, 2015

Ben Carson slams reporters over questions about his past (2)

Ben Carson, Republican Presidential Candidate                                                                         www.newsbusters.org
After the media reported about Ben Carson's past, he aggressively defended himself. Nine childhood friends of Carson's declared that they had no memory of the violent incidents that Carson describes in his personal narrative. He states that "this is a bunch of lies attempting to say I'm lying about my history. I think it's pathetic, and basically what the media does is they try to get you distracted." Another question that has been argued about in Carson's past has been his scholarship to West Point. Because of all of these accusations, Carson says that "A lot of people think that I'm soft because I'm quiet. I think they're starting to find out that I'm not soft. And that I can be loud, particularly when the injustice is being done".

CNN: Carson slams reporters over questions about his past

No comments:

Post a Comment